Who can enter the contest?
Anyone who is registered for the conference and has paid for an entry.
How much does the contest cost?
Each entry is $10. You may enter as many times as you like, as long as you have paid for the entry in our store here: https://kanabwritersconference.com/product/writing-contest-entry/
Entries that are not paid for will be discarded.
What categories are there?
Who will judge my entries?
What are the important dates to remember?
What are the submission guidelines?
- 12 pt. font
- Times New Roman font
- 1 inch margins, double-spaced
- no identifying information (if writing memoir, please use a pseudonym)
- header containing title of entry, but no names
- entry must be less than 1000 words (footnotes/endnotes don’t count, if writing nonfiction)
- please use file formats that are .doc, .docx, or google docs only
- entries must be submitted through the google form by midnight of October 1st